Awkward Beginning

Well, I'm not quite sure what to write in this thing, but I guess it's sorta like a journal, correct? Well, let me introduce myself and my aliases. By the way, Blue, if you're reading this, stop. It's like taking my actual journal.

My REAL first name is Natasha, but I go be Ember, Lillith, Vivian, Lunabella, and a few other aliases. I really despise my name, so I figure I might as well use another, sorta disconnect from my crappy life. Well, call me Tasha if you read this, so I can tell who read this!

Well, I noticed that I've been starting all of my paragraphs with 'Well,' sorry about that. It's a natural, nervous instinct. I guess I just realized I never told anyone every problem I have. I usually tell people different pieces, so if they decide to betray me, they aren't aware of everything. I have some trust issues if you can't tell already. I will get to those.

Well, family is the root of my tree of issues, so I'll start there.

My Mother likes to yell at us a lot and my Father is really strict, I despise both of them, they just like the power of being in control over others. I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters, 1 crazy lazy dog, 1 parakeet, and 1 rooster. I was born in New Jersey state and get the accent when I'm really mad, but was forced to move to Hellhole-Pennsylvania in Kindergarten. I miss jersey, because there's always something to do there, but NO, I have to get shipped off to the middle of fucking nowhere. I miss back then when the only problems were time outs and whether or not Sesame Street was playing on the telly at the moment.

My Brothers and Sisters all have names obviously. I have a brother in his 30s that lives in California with his beautiful wife, Amber, and his lovely daughter, Vivienne; his name is Daniel Jr., but we call him Danny or Danielieto(Danielle-E-T-O). I also have a sister in her 30s that lives in Paterson, NJ with her boyfriend, Flor, and their two daughters, Jasmine(7) and Lillianna(4). Then there's the leeches. Dominick who's 19 and still lives with us, holed up in his room playing x-box and giving lectures about politics over dinner and being the occasional help. Elizabeth who's already 21, but still lives with us, using most of our bandwidth and sleeping. I love Liz and my nieces, but absolutely despise the rest of my siblings. All they do is mock me and point out my flaws.

My Pets: I LOVE my Miniature Pinscher purebred dog named Killer. My Parakeet, Jinxx, like to make me quarrel with him for the attention. He starved Luna, one of my later birds, to death, because I payed her more attention. Then there's Shadow, the rooster. I named him after Shadow the Hedgehog, because I was(am) addicted to Sonic Adventure Battle 2 for the GameCube. He's more like my Dad's 3rd son, since he treats him like it.

I'm tired of writing right now, I'm off to read, LATER!!!!
August 13th, 2012 at 08:19pm