Meet: My friends, my instruments +my eye is messed up/book/tutorial questions [Pictures are included!]

This is a long one, it covers a lot.

The first thing I'm going to say, is correct myself in the title. It says my friends, but I'm going to change it too, the people who I associate with and when I introduce them I will be honest I will not be all. "They're such a nice person, they have no faults, they're perfect." No if I think they're annoying or they're a bitch I will outright say it. Because I'm at the point where I can't say this to anyone in real life but I need to get it out.

So meet the people I associate with. Keep in mind they're all really bad pictures.

Image

Connor
This is probably my only real friend out of the people I'll be listing. He's also my boyfriend, we've been dating over a year. I think he's great, he's really smart, and he's a music nerd (like myself) in this picture he's got his main instrument, his double bass and that thing is a monster. Connor is six feet and that thing is taller then him. This is an old picture, but that doesn't really matter. Anyways he's that person who's always there for everyone no matter what but sometimes I feel like he's there for everyone but me and sometimes I feel like the only reason I'm accepted into the group is because he's a part of it, I feel almost like his accessory most of the time. Oh and he plays double bass, viola, cello, guitar, trombone, and trumpet.

Image

Sam
This is ginger boy, at times I feel like he's a really good friend, but then I feel like he's only being nice to me because he's Connor's best friend. In our group he's our resident pedophile, or so it's the running joke. He plays guitar and oboe. He had a thing with Lara and now can't stand to be in a room with her, which I could understand at first, but it's been like four months and he still won't be in a goddamn room with her which is making the rest of us have to choose between them and it's really unfair but Sam will not listen to anyone.

Image

Kelsey
The one with the red hat and shirt.
I'm going to be brutally honest with this one. I hate Kelsey, he's Connor's other best friend and he plays drums but I honestly can't stand him. He's annoying, and conceited and a fucking pig. He's rude to me all the time and is almost always making fun of someone which everyone takes as him being funny and I see him as being a douchebag. I hate Kelsey, I cannot stand to be in a room with him for more then half an hour

Image

Lara
Sam's ex. She's like a violin prodigy and plays clarinet and tenor sax. She broke up with Sam because she didn't have feelings for him anymore and consistently whines about how much Sam hurt her, which is really annoying, she hurt him a tenfold more then she got hurt. Anyways mean the one who wants Connor's dick and Kelsey's dick. She's more or less an attention whore. She's a nice person and all, like super sweet and easy to talk to when Sam isn't around, she's not bitching about Sam and Connor/Kelsey aren't around.

Image

Katie & Dan
I put these two together because they're like that couple that you wonder how they would survive without each other. They're annoyingly clingy and it's a super (from my point of view) unhealthy relationship. I mean it guys, like on Friday night Dan went to a party and tried to convince Katie to go and she didn't want too so then he talked her down that Lara and Danica (she`s Katie`s best friend but doesn't hang out with us) had to drive over to get Katie and take her out for a girls night. Note that I wasn`t invited. But like I said super unhealthy relationship. Katie's a super sweet person, shes never been mean or rude to anyone and she`s like a music prodigy, playing piano, clarinet, flute, tenor, alto and bari sax and trumpet. Dans super nice too and really funny, and a music prodigy as well playing everything Katie plays and guitar on top of that, they`re both super nice people but in a really unhealthy relationship and i wish the rest of the group would wake up and be like `oh wow thats not a cute relationship thats really unhealthy.`

Thats really a grand run down of the people I hang out with, I sound like a bitch when describing them but I really don`t fit in with anyone and I think it makes me bitter.

Now I`m going to introduce my instruments. For those of you that don`t know (which I think is all of you) I have three guitars, a clarinet and a harp.

Now keep in mind that none of these picture`s are my pictures of my own instruments so my harp looks vastly different as done one of my guitars.

First of all meet my harp.
Image
This is harpy, I got him when I was four and hes actually my dads, so excuse the lame ass name, and this is the closest picture I could get to what he actually looks like, mine`s quite a bit bigger. Im proud to play harp because it`s been said to be the hardest instrument to play (I personally think piano`s harder) and because they`re just beautiful instruments. In my band class I`m the only harpist that my teachers ever had and I`m proud of that, the only downfall about harpy is it`s very hard to move. Note Connor`s picture with the bass, my instrument is just under 100 pounds and just over six feet tall. So as a result it tends to hang out at school during the year and if we go on tour our teacher rents one for me.

Image
This is my first guitar. His name is Piece. Mostly because well, he`s a piece of garbage. He`s a Peavey Raptor, I`ve had him for eleven years, hes retired now, I dont play him much because the sound is horrid but hes a very nice memory to keep.

[IMG]http://www2.gibson.com/Images/Products/ElectricGuitars/Designer/Gibson-USA/Melody-Maker-Special/MMSPTB2CH1-Finish-Shot-jpg.aspx?KeepThis=true&[/IMG]
This is Jesse. He`s a Gibson Melody Maker, Special Edition, I got him almost a year ago when a friend passed away and left me his guitar as a result I hardly ever play it just because its a really hard thing to do.

Image
Finally this is Trooper. Not after the band. He`s my favourite guitar, but dont tell the others I said that. I got him from my dad too but this one I bought off of him for just over $1000 hes a `62 Fender Telecaster and he looks like the one above, his name is Trooper because hes been through hell and survived it all, his neck has been broken off twice and cracked one as well as the inlays have been cut out and replaced. Hence. Trooper.

Image
Then my clarinet. Theres nothing really special about her. She`s nameless for the time being. I originally bought her for band in grades 7-9 before I switched to harp but I use her in the odd places where our teacher doesn`t pick a piece with music for harp. Truth be told I think this is the most finicky instrument I have just because I have to use my mouth and the way you have your mouth positioned can really affect the sound.

Then a really quick side note. My eye is suuper sore, it`s my right eye and its like red in parts and is watering a lot and not really sore I guess but watering a lot, its like I have something stuck in it, for like a week.

Okay so a couple questions.
1. Tutorials do you have to be part of the Mibba Magazine to write one, Im asking cause its just under the Mibba Magazine tab.
2. If you see books with like an author`s name spelt wrong are we allowed to email a story editor or something and itll be changed or do we have to resubmit the book.
August 13th, 2012 at 08:26pm