aw man.

All you mibba people are so nice. I like it. I'd take time to thank you all for the warm welcomes, but I'm far too lazy. So thank you all. cx

Anyway I'm working on a little somethin' that involves the incredibly sexy M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold and the beautiful LynZ Way of Mindless Self Indulgence. Weird pairing, I know. But it's based on my RP account on twitter, @LynZSanders, and her husband @fuckyeahshadows, and I love them.

Also, I'll have some stuff that revolves around Bam Margera, Sierra Kusterbeck, Zacky Vengeance, and Kat Von D. I'll probably do two fics for each pairing, but updates will be pretty slow considering I leave for college in less than two weeks. The first couple weeks is just band camp, so I probably won't be too busy during that time. But y'know. Who knows.

And cue the shameless self-promotion. My twitter username is sammyb3ar and my url on tumblr is neverwantedt0dance. Just in case you feel like being nice and following me. Warning: my tweets can be quite profane and depressing. But I'll try to stay on the rainbows/sunshine side of life.

Anyway, this concludes my little bloggy thing for today.

And in case you're reading this, I love you, Ashley.
August 14th, 2012 at 01:41am