No, but I hope you trip and fall and skin your knee!

Rants can be so annoying and I know it would be stupid to post one, but my mother has pushed me.

I am only 18 and for valentines day last year my boyfriend gave me a puppy. So since then I have been feeding him and partially potty trained for in the house, but he lives outside now and I have paid for his vet visits and food and dog house and EVERYTHING, and my mother had the nerve to tell me that i was mistreating him and not taking care of him because I wanted to stay with my boyfriend tonight.

Now, I understood that I wouldn't be there at 6am to feed him like she would like me to do, but news flash to her! I never feed him til 9. Which I would be home to feed him by 8.

She told me that I was being selfish and that he was like a child that I had to care for. AND I DO! I play with him, take him for walks and feed him and bathe him and teach him tricks and other crap you do with puppies.

It just stumped me to hear her say that. And all over me going ONE NIGHT to my boyfriends. And I was home by 7 this morning to feed him and give him fresh water. The look on her face was priceless. and all she had to say was "Good luck on your first day of school."
August 14th, 2012 at 05:30am