Days 17-30, I'm sick of these: iPod; something you miss; ex; what if; pride; future; TV; learn; looking forward to; wedding; city; stress; hero; picture of myself.

These last few days are really boring, so I'm going to combine them into one massive Day 17 - Day 30 Blog of the 30 Day Blog Challenge.

-

Day 17: Put your iPod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs.

"Aim and Ignite" - F.U.N.
"Houdini" - Foster the People
"Boyfriend" - Justin Bieber
"Billy in 4C Never Saw it Coming" - Motionless in White
"We Don't Care" - MGMT
"Queen Wasp" - The Misfits
"Victim" - 18 Visions
"Apocolips" - Motionless in White
"Trigger Happy Hands" - Placebo
"Rumor Mill (Acoustic Version)" - We are the in Crowd

-

Day 18: Something you miss.

I miss last summer. This summer hasn't been all that great. There were so many parties last year and I was always going to shows, to the beach, on vacation.. It was a really awesome summer and I knew this year would never compare, but I've been sort of lonely these past few months. I'm not going out nearly as much as I used to. No one's asking me to hang out and when I ask them, they already have plans. I'm used to going out EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I go out at best four or five days a week. That's still often, but not often enough for me.

I miss a lot of things, but nothing I can exactly think of at the moment, and it would take too long to list all the people. Not that anyone would know who I'm talking about, anyway.

-

Day 19: Things you want to say to an ex.

So many things!

I want to tell one ex, Matthew, I'm sorry that it didn't work out because I really thought we could make it. I want to tell Tyler I'm sorry I cheated. I know, I didn't tell him.. I just broke up with him and told him how it wasn't fair, but I never told him why. I want to tell Kyla I'm sorry for using her to forget about Tyler.

I'm not good at apologizing, even though I have a list of people who need an apology from me.

-

Day 20: Something you wonder "What if..?" about.

Oh gosh, where do I start?

What if Matthew and I were still together?
What if I were going to college this year, instead of taking a year off?
What if I never got this job at the hair salon?
What if my grandpa took the medicine?
What if my "half sister" were around?
What if my parents never got married after they had me?
What if my father stayed with his first girlfriend when they had my sister?
What if I never cheated?
What if I never met McKeg, meaning I never met Tyler, meaning I never dated Kyla?
What if I never went to that first party?
What if I apologized to all the people who deserve one, when it still mattered?
What if I had a different name?
What if we never moved from Massachusetts to Canada to New Hampshire?
What if my parents didn't have me until they were much older?
What if I didn't believe in God?

-

Day 21: Something you're proud of.

I'm not very proud of anything I should be proud of, ahah.

-

Day 22: What do you want your future to be like?

I don't have an ideal future. I just hope that I'm happy with whatever happens.

-

Day 23: Favorite movies and TV show.

I don't watch much of anything, but I LOVE Batman and that TV show, Perception. I need to catch up on that show, though.

-

Day 24: Something you've learned.

Patience really is a virtue.. One that I lack! And this question/challenge is very vague, so I'm leaving it at that.

-

Day 25: Something you are looking forward to.

TOMORROW!!! My day off after a shitty shift that I have today!

-

Day 26: Your dream wedding.

Oh my gosh, I want a HUGE wedding. I want every single one of my friends and family members to be there. I want Chloe to be my maid of honor and to have seven bridesmaids. I want a mermaid styled dress, or anything fitted, really. Something with this FIT, but maybe tighter and definitely not as blingy and less lace. I want it in ivory. I originally wanted the bridesmaids to be wearing a very bright RED, but I've reconsidered to something more like this deep pomegranate sort of shade. Silver/white gold jewelry only, NO yellow gold. It would look horrid with that shade.

Ideally it would be at a church on a spring day. Even though I doubt it's happening, I've always wanted to be married in the year 2017. I don't know why, but if that somehow, some way ever becomes possible, bet your life I'm jumping on that opportunity.

-

Day 27: Photo of your city.

Well I've lived in three different cities ahah. I originally lived in Andover, Massachusetts. This is the only aerial view of it I could find. It was very nice, the Boston skyline looked AMAZING from there.

Image

Then I moved to Moncton, New Brunswick.

Image

And I now live in Amherst, New Hampshire.

This is the only picture I can find...

Image

It's nothing worthwhile. If I could, I would move back to Andover.

-

Day 28: What stresses you out?

EVERYTHING!!! I have no sense of time, an anxiety ridden sense of urgency, and an extremely discombobulated, scattered thought system. I can't do anything without getting stressed, which is why I'm always drugged out ahaha.

-

Day 29: Who is your hero?

My best friend, Chloe. <3

-

Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and five things that happened since you started this challenge.

Image

Horrible picture but I forgot this mentioned to post a new one!

Five things that happened since I started this challenge, which wasn't NEARLY thirty days ago:

- I cleaned my car, inside and out.
- I curled my hair for the first time in a long time and it came out really good!
- I bought new plugs.
- I'm in "debt" 100, potentially 130 dollars, to the bank.
- I pre-ordered a ton of new CDs.
August 14th, 2012 at 07:27pm