Laptops and Sims.

So, it's been two weeks without any real update, I know, I'm sorry. My laptop broke. Well, the charger port thing for it broke and so since it still had warranty on it, I sent it off to get fixed. I get a call this morning saying that the amount of money it would take to fix my laptop would exceed the value of the laptop. I was eligible to get a new laptop of the same value of my old one. Long story short, I ended up still paying like three hundred dollars more to get my new one, plus another year of warranty, and I don't get my old laptop back.

I've lost everything that was on it. Every little document I thought might amount to something, every picture of my girlfriend, my Sims families (which was a real downer, I really liked my one). I still have some things I've saved on here, and thank the gods I saved my senior project to a flashdrive or I would've had to write all that over again (but let's be honest, it wasn't much written. I still have another year though).

My sister might end up switching my whole system over to Mac, which I won't complain, Mac's are fantastic; she just has to see if it's actually possible (which, I believe it is, our step-dad doesn't).

Anyway, though, I'll be working on some updates or I might decide to be lazy and just play Sims. I start up school next Monday as well, and I go for my license on Thursday (if I get another copy of my permit by Thursday, and I should).
August 15th, 2012 at 12:45am