Ohaii. + New possible story.

Seriously, that's my new slogan now.

Ohaii. Or is that too hipster? It sounds cute and sweet and I literally say "Ohaii."

But it really sounds "Oh, hii." that includes a forced, awkward smile. Especially if I don't know that person.

Anyways, I heard the song by Frank Ocean and I'm in love with it honestly.

So I decided to write a story. As a going away thing. Since I didn't write shit this summer, I decided to do a small story.

I plan it to be about rich kids and how they feel. I practically lived at the mall this summer and basically observed each and every person and you know, every person does have a story.

Besides those 10 year old girls who go into Victoria Secrets.

Seriously, those kids don't have any types of secrets under their shirts yet. I don't either, but ANYWAYS.

I want the title to be "Super Rich Kids" or is that plagiarism?

Maybe it'll be "White Wine and Lies." Yeah...I like that.

And the summary is my favorite quote from the song. "Real love, ain't that something rare
I’m searching for a real love, talking bout real love."

Obviously I'm gonna tweak it bit to make it sound less....ghetto?

What do you guys think?

It's not gonna be based on the entire freaking song, the song is the theme of the story. The story is basically the definition of the song....

Opinions?
August 15th, 2012 at 03:14am