just gonna put this out there.

if you only fucking knew. every fucking thing i did for you. every time you needed someone to stand up for you, i was there. every time you needed someone to pick you the fuck up, that was me.

not anymore.

i'm tired of trying to be good enough for you. i drop all the shit that i carry just to make sure you are alive for one more day. but no, i'm not brian. or ian. i'm sorry that i can't be the boy of your dreams. i thought i was doing a fairly decent job being the person you dump your bullshit on, i guess not.

so what if i decided i didn't want to be like this anymore? i'm tired of always hurting. i'm tired of always putting up with people's shit, because you want me to be like you..scratch that, you hate when i "copy" you. make up your fucking mind. no, don't. i've made up your mind for you.

i hope when you read this, you feel like shit. that feeling you have right now? frustration, hurt, depression, loneliness, betrayal, replacement..yeah. that's exactly how you've made me feel.

i'm sorry, but i'm not sorry.

it's time you feel the same way you made me feel.

sit down, shut up, and take your own fucking medicine. don't choke.
August 15th, 2012 at 03:22am