That awkward moment when someone from the Mibba to the Rescue thread never replies.

Seriously it's been at least a month and a half since I've messaged them, and I've never gotten my advice. I checked their page to see if it was just because they hadn't been online, but no. They've just ignored my message. :'( Oh well, I got the issue all cleared up on my own because I'm an independent beyotch.

So, I know I'm a bit behind, but I just started reading the Harry Potter series for the first time. I'm on the second book now. I love it. I always loved the movies, but I was just too lazy to read the gosh darn books. I remember one time in the fifth grade I checked out the first book to read it and I was like "mehh" as I read the first paragraph. I turned it in the next time we went to the library, lol. I wasn't much of a reader until late sixth grade.

And now, as a senior, I am finally reading Harry Potter. It's kind of funny though. I, like, shamefully carry around the book from class to class because I feel like such a late bloomer or something. People always ask me if I'm rereading the series or something and I'm just like, "Nope, I'm just way behind society. No big deal."
August 15th, 2012 at 03:34am