Capsicle | Hate Traveling

How is buying a Captain Amercia tank top sad? I don't understand. Today I went to Hot Topic to get this Asking Alexandria bag I've been wanting for a few days and while I was there I saw they had a Captain America tank top. It was the last few and it was in my size and since there's the bogo 50% off sale I decided to get it. So I texted my friend about it cause I love anything that's Marvel and she goes "wow..... that's sad". I don't get it. Why is that buying a Captain America shirt is sad. Perhaps its because she's always hated how I dress for some reason. I tend to wear a lot of band shirts and tank tops along with skinny jeans, converses and a few flannels. Once she told me I dress like a guy that I shold get more girly clothes and heels. I hate heels and sometimes girl shirts are ugly. I like how I dress and my boyfriend said I should dress how I want to. So why would I buy clothes that I hate wearing?

Apparently tomorrow my dad wants to go traveling somewhere and I really don't feel like going because I got my period today. I hate traveling in the first place. I rather stay home in the area I live in then going to like the beach. I hate the beach because I can't even swim and its kind of boring to me. But anyway, having my period makes me definitely not want to go because I got severe cramps today and I do mean severe. I've never had these type of cramps before. Usually, when I get cramps I take medicine and go lay down. The cramps would then go away like 15-30 minutes later. Today I took two pills (usually takes one) and it took almost 2-3 hours to work. My cramps hurt so much that I literally cried myself to sleep. I've never cried because of cramps. I feel as my cramps will do the same tomorrow and if I'm in the car......nope that a good thing. The thing is my dad doesn't even care that I have my period. He told me I'm still going. Hello, I have cramps and I'm not in the mood to go anywhere that requires being in the car for more then a hour. He won't even let me stay home or go over my boyfriend's house while they go to wherever it is he wants to go to. At times I usuualy keep my mouth shut but I'm probably going to put my foot down this time and say 'I am not going and that's final" I'm staying here. I have my period and very bad cramps. I'm not going"

1. Who's your favorite Marvel character? (Mine is Loki and Iron Man)

2. Would you tell your parents you weren't going on their one day trip with them?

3. Should I just go even when I don't feel like because of my cramps and period?
August 15th, 2012 at 04:02am