Invisible

I'm not. I have friends.
People I talk to, joke around with, goof off with, all that.
In school.
But I don't really talk to very many people outside of school..

I kind of suck as a friend. I have extremely severe social anxiety(schizotypal, selective mutism, all that.) Just like.. every branch of social anxiety you can have, I have most of them. It's really embarrassing trying to talk to someone and then realize they're looking at you and then BAM you're not able to speak.
I don't really understand most social customs... I don't like people touching me. At all. I mean if my friend is sad or something, then I'll hug them. But like... if they're just happy to see me... I like my space.
So I don't have very many friends.

I have the ones inside school that I talk to and stuff...
But like outside of school, I talk to maybe... three or four people on a regular basis.
Normally I'm happy. I don't really care.
But sometimes it really bothers me that I can't be social like a normal person.
I mean it seriously affects my life.
I never whine about it, this is just a venting thing... I don't want to put my friend through listening about my various social disorders and "Oh poor me..." Not that it would bother him, he just has his own stuff..

And.. I don't know what it is, but sometimes something (I'm never sure what) just sets me off and I feel really alone in the world(I don't have family outside of my mom and two younger brothers. I'm the screw-up that no one likes.) and I just want to like curl up on the floor and cry and cry. Which I don't like doing because it makes me feel weak and I think that's why no one likes me even though no one in school ever sees me cry and that makes me cry harder.

I just feel extremely alone when I realize that I'm one person in a whole world and no family... I'm constantly worried that my friends are going to stop being my friends later this school year. >.> I've never been to a school for two years straight through. And if I am at the same school for like part of the year, then when I'm there whatever friends I have decide that they don't like me for one reason or another and kind of just leave. It happens every time and I don't think I can handle that happening again... I mean I wouldn't kill myself or anything I just... I dunno. Probably give up on being social all together.
I'm not being over dramatic.. It seriously happens every time. Wherever I've been, if I've had friends, after about a year they decide that I'm too weird to be their friend or something and they're gone and I'm terrified that that's going to happen again.

I'm tired of losing people.
August 15th, 2012 at 05:29am