Something amazing happened(this has a point but it takes some explaining&this is long)

I've just had probably the best night of my life. I can't believe it actually happened. It seems like something I would read out of a fanfiction on this site, but it really happened.

So as some of you know, I moved to Kansas a couple months ago. I'm a sophomore in high school and I start school Thursday(I'm super scared). I've gotten to know a couple people who live around me. I babysit every Monday Wednesday and sometimes on the weekends. I really like it here so far. Last year was horrible for me, just absolutely rubbish. I use british terms because a girl who used to babysit me when I was little was from the UK. Don't judge. Anyways, there's a park about a block or two away from my house and I sometimes take the girl I babysit over there. Don't worry we use bikes, I am not about to walk two blocks.

Anyways, at about 6:00 I was in my backyards. I live in one of those neighbor hoods where it's backyard to backyard. I wonder if I could illustrate this?
< > -neighbors house
| | < neighbords backyard
_________ < fence
| | - my backyard
< > - my house

And then of course we have neighbors to the side and we have fences on this side. OKAY! Let's call the neighbor behind me NA and I shall be NB.

So I was outside at 6:00 in my backyard and was reading. It's been really chilly lately so I was enjoying the weather. Suddenly I heard, "Is this what you do on your last days of summer?". Someone yelled it from over the fence of house NA. I looked up and being socially awkward had no idea what to say. It also didn't help that the boy who yelled it was the most beautiful thin I've ever seen. Dare I say, more beautiful than Harry Styles...and I love me some Styles. Yes, just try to imagine that.

Anyways(again), I yelled, "It is when you've done all you can do." with a little laugh at the end. I started to get up and walk to my fence. Soon enough it was all that was separating us.

"There's always something else to do." he laughed.

"I'm afraid I haven't found it yet." I smiled back. He grinned and I almost died, okay.

"Have you sneaked out yet? I know you haven't, you just moved here so don't answer that. The farthest you've gone is watching that meteor shower the other night." He said coyly, and that's when I started to fear that he was stalking me.

"Stalking me?"

"Hahaha, nope. I just couldn't believe you were out there for so long." I shrugged and died more inside at how long I was holding a convo with this extremely attractive guy. Before we could talk anymore my dad called me inside. I called a wuick "see you around" and then retreated back into me home.
OKAY HERE'S WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING.

So I leave my window open at night like most people here and was trying to fall asleep. All the lights in my room were out including the tv. I was laying down when a lights started shining in my room. It reallllllly freaked me out. Despite my instinct I walked to the window and there stood NA with a flashlight at my window.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper/yelled.

"We're finishing off your summer. Come sneak out with me." he said like it was nothing. I peed a little.

"You're out of your mind." I said.

"We're going to the park. Get your bike and meet me at the end of your street." THEN HE JUST LEFT. JUST, LEFT. I felt like I had no choice ): So I threw on some jeans and a sweater, threw on a beanie and threw on my vans. I tiptoed to the back door, went out the fence, grabbed my bike and met him at the end of the street. We rode our bikes to the park and sat on the swings and talked for HOURS. HOURS HOURS HOURS HOURS HOURS. We ended up telling each other our life stories and the good and the bad and it was magical and I don't know why I even did that. I'm NOT that kind of person.

About ten minutes before we left he leaned over and said, "You know, I think I could fall in love with you."

Okay, that is all. Shove that in your romantic story juice boxes and suck it.
August 15th, 2012 at 07:53am