Dear Boy,

Dear boy,

For some reason every time you open your mouth I seem to fall even more into love with you. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you say my name... You're the absolute best thing that has ever walk into my life You're my best friend, my lover, my protector, my heart...

No, I haven't ever told you about how I feel. You're that guy that uses girls, can't keep a relationship, you're that guy that every girl wants, and for some reason all the guys wanna be you.

Your smile lights up my world and your laugh is absolutely contagious. The best part of my day is when you call me at night and we talk for hours on end. I love how when we went swimming that you didn't let me go or drown.

I love how you got me listening to rap especially because I was so against it. You're like the perfect person and way out of my league, and for some reason you took interest in me for a month.

I know I"m the not the prettiest, buy you called me beautiful. I may not be the skinniest, but you called me perfect.

I always wore makeup before you told me I was more beautiful without wearing any. You made me respect myself, and to be more cocky than I've ever been in my life.

Even if we never become more than friends just know you've had a huge impact in my life. You made me a better person.

If you ever stumble upon this, then just know that I want to thank you for EVERYTHING you've done.

Love, Katy
August 15th, 2012 at 08:15am