Motionless in White and possibly writing a fanfiction for the first time. | Physicals and weight loss.

I went to the doctor today and had to get a physical. I FUCKING hate physicals! I don't enjoy being groped by doctors, even if it is to check for breast cancer and even if it is a female doctor. Don't touch my boobs. I was overdue for one though because I've been putting it off for over a year..

I lost eight pounds since my last physical! I had no idea my weight had changed at all. Apparently the scale in my house is inaccurate as fuck. I'm 117 pounds but my scale says 131. I was wondering why everyone was surprised when I told them I was 130+. I feel better about myself now though, despite how uncomfortable it was.

-

I've gotten caught up in a Motionless in White/Of Mice & Men fanfiction. I never used to care much for fanfiction but this one story got me to love it. But 9 out of 10 I see on here that are MIW are slash. Um no, I don't want that. But I've read most of the other ones that weren't slash and maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but I can't find one I like.

So if any of you have written or read a MIW fanfic, give me the link!

Speaking of fanfics, I've never written one. But I really would like to try. A MIW one, ahah. I don't know how to start it though, and I'm worried I won't get the band members' personalities correctly. I know Ricky isn't happy-go-lucky, but he's not a depressed, mopey bastard, either. He's been through a lot, according to his (legit) Tumblr but he tries to keep a positive attitude. Chris isn't as positive but he's not an eternal optimist either, and mad friendly. Angelo is shy and loves action figure-y toys. TJ hasn't been in the band for a while now. Ryan.. No fucking clue. And Ghost (Devin).. Also no fucking clue. Balz.. Even less of a fucking clue, but he's short. Except Ryan and Allie have a thing (I think) and Ghost and Bobby from another band are like bffls and Balz is hilarious.

And they're all sooo beautiful and really kind to their fans. That's all I know though. I know it's a fanfic so it doesn't have to be 100% accurate when it comes to the band member's personalities, but I don't want them to be completely out of character.

But I'm considering it. :)
August 15th, 2012 at 08:18pm