Lonelyness

I don't know why, but starting last night I feel lonely and it's really getting me down.
I think one of the things that started it was a decline to my invitation to go see the meteor shower with me because something had happened to her that ruined her day, which happened to be her birthday. I texted her that if she needs anything at all that I will do the best I can to help. A couple of days later, I see her post that she went with another friend at 1am to go see the meteor shower and said it was a great tradition that she has. I thought, "So your day was ruined, I offer all the help in the world, you declined it because the day 'was beyond repair,' you got over it, and went with another friend on the same night we were supposed to go watch the shower because it's apparently a tradition??" I would've felt better about this if she had told me that she was already going with someone else, but not being told hurt me. I have no doubt that something went down that made her depressed and wish that it wasn't her birthday, cause the other friend I went with instead had received a call asking for a possible place to stay which really had me and my friend worried about her. But she got over it, as I thought she would, and had a good time like we would've done.

I don't know why, but I am really hurt by this. Though, I'm glad that I went with the other friend that night, because I am starting to think I have a crush on her haha. Which brings up another series of thoughts I have that are helping me feel lonely. But I'll stop here for now. I don't want to make this uber long, and will give me a reason to keep coming back to Mibba :) .

Till next time!
Cheers!
-Nathan
August 15th, 2012 at 08:32pm