I think everyone knows that heartbreaking moment... + Questions+ Comment Swap.

I'm reading a new series (meaning my other three are on hold while I wait for books to come out) and it's The Underworld series by Kelley Armstrong.

I'm on the third book, meaning that since I got my back all sliced up (and ended up with 68 stitches after surgery) I've been reading, and sitting on Mibba.

Anyways. To get to my point.

Everyone knows when you get to that heartbreaking moment where your favorite character dies.

I can name just a few favorites of mine who have died.

Brom. Sirus Black. Lupin. Tonks. Dylan Ward. Prim. Fred Wesley.

and then most recently Logan Jonsen.

I think it's safe to say me and authors do not share the same ideas of who should live and who should die.

Anyone who's read/reading The Underworld series is probably all like why the hell are you upset over Logan, he was mentioned like twice, he didn't even have a proper introduction before he died.

When he was first mentioned I was curious, I was all like OOOH ELENA'S BFF? and I was really really curious and looking forward to who he would be as a character and then he was dead his introduction of the real Logan, was also the dead Logan, and I'm honestly pretty upset over it. I think I might write something about him, although I'll basically be making up a character because he got a whole like four lines written about him.

Question time!
1.Ever had your favorite character die on you?
2.If yes who were they?
3.Have you ever written something about your favorite character (whether it's out of a book or movie) regardless if they died or not?

Comment Swap?
I'm always up for comment swaps too!
If you guys want check out Ruined and I'll check out one of yours :)
August 15th, 2012 at 10:38pm