Nothing Gets Updated. | Free Reads. | I Need Some Help, Guys. | Questions.

Seriously, nothing I'm subscribed to - seven pages worth of stories - ever gets updated.

So if you have anything you'd like me to read, leave the link - preferably - or, name of the story in the comments.

WHAT I READ (on or off site is fine):
If it's fanfiction: Het only. No bandfics (unless it's Adam Levine, omg). So, leave movie/actor/television fics here. I have a few preferences for: Bruce Wayne[Batman] (dorky, shhhh, I know), Spencer Reid[Criminal Minds], Dean Winchester[Supernatural], Eric Northman[True Blood]. (These are preferences, but not the only ones I will read.)
If it's original fiction: One word - horror. Oh, and again, het only.

I guess I can't say much about people not updating though. My current story, Beginning of the End, hasn't been updated in over a month.

I have just over one-thousand words written for the next update, but I'm just stuck and I feel like what I have written just isn't up to par. That, and I want every chapter to be at least fifteen-hundred to two-thousands words in length - preferably closer to or even over the latter.

I'd like for someone, preferably a fan of the horror genre, but I won't be too picky here, to take a look and give me some honest feedback and ideas on how to wrap the chapter up. Before you message me about this, I'm not looking for a beta reader, though I wouldn't mind if you pointed out errors or anything, but that's not the point right now. I just need someone to help me get unstuck. :D

QUESTIONS.

1.) Did you actually read all that? I feel like I babbled too much.
2.) Got/know of any stories that met the above criteria? (Listed in paragraph three.)
3.) Do the stories you're subscribed to ever get updated?
4.) How often do you get around to updating?
5.) Can you help me out? (Read paragraphs five-six to clarify.)
6.) How's the weather where you're from? (Hot, humid, and all around suck-tastic here. I am so ready for autumn!)
August 15th, 2012 at 11:50pm