I hate everything right now.

So for the past few weeks my parents have been arguing.

I've always talked about how I wanted my step-sister to move out. And she did.

So one night my mom was talking to my step-sister and my mom got mad because my step-sister, A, was texting and not even responding to my mom.

So my mom was like "Look, she's not even answering me when I'm talking to her." And then my sister went all ape-shit and was like "I am! Calm down! Dad's right, you do always overreact!"

Which was really harsh cause my Mom's sensitive. And then this big fight erupted and then my mom kicked A out.

And then for the next two days my parents fought cause of A. A found a place and my Dad can understand her pain because his brother kicked him out a few years ago.

But honestly, A's a freeloader. She takes advantage of people. My mom gave A a home when As real mom left.

My mom cooked, cleaned, washed, and basically did everything for A.

And now my parents are like...at the point of that cliff.

You know, like...they're dancing at the edge of a cliff. One little thing is said and it triggers a whole fight.

And all I can do is grab my brother and just sit in the corner and wait.

And my mom called me a few minutes ago and basically said no one loves her and the only reason she's still here cause my dad's putting up with her cause of me and my brothers.

I just can't stop crying now. I just wish they'd get a divorce and stop their pain and mines.

But anyways, uhm, I finished the story layout/summary. It helped...a lot. To just....focus on my stories.

Here it is. Opinions?
August 16th, 2012 at 12:53am