Ugh

Alright people who actually take time out of their days to read these darned things I have news.
Woopie! Not really, it's kind of sucky news.
So I have many new tidbits. Here they are:

A) So if you have read my past blogs you would know that I was crushing over this guy at work. Now all was fine and dandy when he told me that he liked me too. Now that was a yay right? Well he was supposed to come over today to hang out but yesterday decided that he shouldnt. He said he didnt want to start anything then leave for university. Which I guess is understandable but still kind of sucks huh? Like really I was so excited and happy about that and it just went down the drain.

B) Well you know that little life changing blog I posted awhile ago? Yeah well thats kind of on a stand still. I mean yes I do want to change my life but really? Yesterday I felt like total crap and I could not handle the whole "Life is grand you just need to find the good in it and forget the bad, yada yada yada" Like honestly I was not in a good place at all. If you had seen it you would have called me pathetic it was terrible. Like really terrible. It was a pity party to the max. Yay for awesomeness.. Not.

c) Next week Im going to montreal with my dad. Now thats all fine but Im not that close to my dad and we are driving. I love going to see my grandma, seeing the cute guys who live in montreal, and the awesome shopping. But the total of 12 hours in a car with my father, who I barely have anything in common with is almost sheer torture. The only way I get through it is by having music. But that requires finding all my CD's then choosing which ones I like better and would want to listen to. Its just not that fun. Besides the fact that I will most likely be suffering through that wonderful week of a womans life that happens every month since its late... woohoo.

D) School is starting in all of two weeks. Now yay for learning right? yes yay for learning. But boo to all (well the majority) of the people in my school. I highly dislike the majority of them. They are superficial, fake, and backstabbing. I highly dislike them all for ditching me. Yeah guys ditching. After being friends with the majority of them for like 4-5 years, they go "yeah we aren't that close so Id feel better if you didnt sit with us, or talk to us, at lunch. Oh and we arent a 'clique' we're just close friends" Really? does that not sound like an exclusive group to all of you? So anyways as you can tell I am very much so not going to enjoy my last year of highschool. Im going to shun them all, smile and nod when they talk to me, and not allow any of them to get close to me. So hahaha yay for school... not.

Now Im done ranting. So feel free to get mad at me for whatever I've said here or whatever. But too bad. Im angry and annoyed with life. so ha. :)
August 16th, 2012 at 01:43am