I'm done! + Ranting.

I finished the White Lies layout and summary.

I posted the link to it last night but it was underneath all my sadness and rant.

So Here it is!

I'm home this morning but I doubt my Dad will let me rest. He'll be here in a few hours then I'll be working for the rest of the day...

But a few weeks ago my mom took my phone away because she said she had to send it back to le company. Last night my brother was going through her closet and found my fucking phone.

She never sent it even though she clearly said she did.

I felt like punching her last night like...seriously. I was crying. Mostly because she lied to me but also because I have needed my phone so many times!

I never had my phone to help me call my friends so I can actually keep up with them.

But I also realized this morning how unimportant I am to my friends.

I mean, my friend Y doesn't reply to me unless she needs something. I think I'll have to talk to her or something.

I don't know. I'd rather not spend my Freshman year without any friends...

I'll see though.

But can you guys help me with White Lies? Should I change it or something? Does it make sense? I mean, the story is about drugs and money...
August 16th, 2012 at 05:09pm