Betas: The Final Frontier

Oh, beta searching, it's been a while since I saw you last.

I'm going to try to cut to the point here. My story, Late Dawns and Early Sunsets, needs a beta. I already have one, in the form of the lovely Fandango, but she's doing exams this year and can't make time to beta.

Basically, I need someone to be my new beta. My entries have very little grammatical mistakes and no spelling mistakes whatsoever, I just need someone who can spot sentences that could be worded better or replace descriptive words. Someone with experience as a beta would be ideal, and I'd like to check out some of your writing first.

I can't offer payment, but I could recommend your stories or comment on them. I also have experience as a beta myself, and could beta one of your stories in return. I can't seem to beta my own stories, however.

The summary can be found here, and if you end up becoming my beta, you can either read the entire story to understand the plot or I could give you a bullet-point summary. I update about every week, probably every week and a half once September comes because I myself have important exams this year. I aim for this story to be finished by February next year at the latest, but I'll probably finish writing the story over Christmas and then just post them whenever I feel like until it's all over.

I understand that it's a big commitment, but I would really appreciate it and would try to repay you as well as I could.
August 17th, 2012 at 02:49am