Click this if you like Motionless in White.

This is more of a first-come, first-serve sort of thing...

I have NO guarantee that this story will actually happen, but if it does, would someone want to "be a character" in it? It's a Motionless in White fanfiction. I only need/want one character to be the main character's best friend/band mate, ideally the drummer.

So if anyone's interested, message me these details (I know it's extensive, but it's easier to make your character more..however you want them). It's the same outline I used to create the main character, minus a few random things.

Full Name:
Nicknames (if any):
Preferred Name:
Age/Date of Birth: *preferably in their early to mid 20s*
Sex: *preferably female*
Sexual Orientation: *not relevant, but if you want to put it here, go ahead*
Race/Ethnicity:
Skin Tone:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Eyes: *also please include if they wear glasses or contacts*
Hair: *natural, and "unnatural" if they dye it*
Clothes Style:
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc.:
Appearance: *things that weren't already included/a more extensive description*
Religion:
Education:
Languages Spoken:
Occupation(s):
Past Occupation(s): *not very important, but include if you would like/you think it relevant*
Special Abilities/Skills:
Positive Personality Traits:
Negative Personality Traits:
Hobbies:
Interests:
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: *your character can't be perfect, deal with it; this kind of goes hand in hand with 'negative personality traits'*
Citizenship:
Place of Birth:
Current Relationship Status:
Relationship History:
Family:
Other Biographical Remarks/Extra:

I cut out a few things from the original template so if I missed anything, feel free to add some.

The story is going to take place in Boston, MA and the preferably female best friend that this template is for is going to be living with the main character.

This IS going to be a "romance" sort of fiction (mainly about Ricky Horror and the main character). If you would like your character to be romantically paired with another one of the band members (Chris, Ryan, Balz, Ghost/Devin, Angelo (no TJ is not in this)), TELL ME!

Also.. Like I said, this is more first come first serve, assuming anyone even clicks this or is interested. But if I get more than one, the first one/most appropriate one will be the "best friend" and the others could potentially be minor roles, like another band member's girlfriend or close friend, or some shit. Okay?

I hope someone messages me with this..

BE AS DETAILED AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!! It'll make it easier for me and your character more of how you want them to be! I don't care if it's a 20 page word document, just use DETAIL! ESPECIALLY on the personality traits!

OH, if you would like to include a picture, feel free. But don't just use that, give me a legitimate description on the appearance, AS WELL AS a picture. Don't be a slacker. ;)
August 17th, 2012 at 02:51am