I'm officially moving out. | All Stars Tour.

I'm still looking for takers to take part in a Motionless in White story I may do.. No guarantees it will be posted, but if you're interested get more info here or message me.

-

I'm moving out. Not ONLY because I want to but because I'm so fucking sick of my parents. Don't get me wrong. I love them and appreciate what they've done for me, but I DON'T appreciate being treated like shit and like I don't belong here and am not welcomed here. So all the money in my two savings accounts are being put to use. For a while now my best friend and I have talked about moving into an apartment together and we already knew ideally which apartment it would be. Unfortunately it's not our ideal apartment, but it is a very nice one that we could undoubtedly afford.

I'm really excited but nervous, too. This is my first time ever moving out and on my own, but what was I going to do? Sit at home, not go to college? I feel better and like less of a failure knowing that I'm not going to be relying on my parents as much now that I'm out of high school. I'm going to pick up some more hours at work and so is Chloe.

I know it's not going to be perfect, it's not going to be all fun and games. It's going to be hard and stressful at times, but I'm not moving out of state or anything. Not even out of the city. I'm taking one step at a time with my best friend by my side and I wouldn't have it any other way.

-

We're driving to MA tonight so we can go to the All Stars Tour tomorrow! Chloe, Seth, Casey, and I. I'm stoked, it's going to be an awesome show! Not as good as last years line up but worth going to.

Anyone else going?!!
August 17th, 2012 at 04:22pm