A new, positive outlook on life.

Like I said in my previous blog I'm moving out and into an apartment with my best friend, Chloe. I'm taking this opportunity and am going to use it as a new chapter in my life.

I've been working out at the gym four days a week with Chloe and for a two mile run on the other three days. I'm starting to use my money more wisely (even though I still do owe ~$100 to the bank..). Chloe and I are going to use the envelope method for when we move into the apartment. One envelope will be for groceries, one for each kind of bill, one for rent, and one "miscellaneous" one. We're splitting it fairly, and I have more than enough in my two savings accounts to last us a while. Chloe has been smarter with money for longer and didn't need two savings to manage herself, so I believe money wise we should be set for a few months, and then we both have jobs. I'm going to pick up as many hours as possible.

I feel so much better about myself knowing that I've been taking care of my body and I'm soon going to be responsible for myself and my living situation. I love the idea of complete and total independence, although I admit it is slightly intimidating. It's going to be a huge change but I think I'm ready for it.

Back to what this blog was originally going to be about:

I recently realized how negative I can be. I was vocal about it but I also kept a lot to myself. I thought so negatively, often acted negatively, and would be saying "I can't," "I hate," etc. more than I should be. I'm going to try my best to change that! I've been meditating and doing yoga classes every Friday and Saturday night at the gym I go to and that alone has kept my mood and attitude more leveled.

Overall I'm going to try and change for the better. I want this new chapter of my life to be a great one, with better to come. :)

-

Click this if you like Motionless in White!
August 17th, 2012 at 06:04pm