Let's talk about rich kids.

So I need help on my story of the year.

Seriously, I shit you not, this will be my story for Freshman year. And no fucks will be given.

I feel as if stories aren't taken as seriously anymore. Instead of having an original, moving plot line, many people tend to just...I don't know...end up being unoriginal.

I know many of my stories are cliche and stupid and asdfghjkl' filled with so many fucking Mary Sues. I can't believe I wrote all of that either.

I'm disappointed in my 12 year old self....

So, yeah, feel free to check out White Lies...if you'd like to subscribe my going to be fucking amazing story, click here

Thank you so much for your time. Have a nice day.

Unfortunately, I am 30 words short of 200 words, so I will get to the important part of the journal.

What are your opinions on rich kids? Like...those REALLY REALLY rich kids?

My opinion is like...mixed. I feel as if these kids shouldn't have anything to complain about. I mean, they have basically everything a kid like..I don't know...me would want. They have this huge house, amazing things, and they can do all these things in order to make themselves more prettier...

But then again...there is the part where I do feel sorry for them considering their parents are rarely ever home. From what I've heard, their parents are making the money so their kid could be happy...so I don't know.

I feel terrible but I'm also like...angry because my parents are never home because they're working to pay off all the loans and bills but I'm still not getting all the things that I would like... I honestly believe that people with money are lucky that they have the money and can actually afford to buy shoes or even their groceries...

Anyways, your opinion on my story/rich kids?
August 18th, 2012 at 10:17pm