overthinking things again

Ah, overthinking sucks.

You know how in my story, TDI, Sean's all 'I dont like to be left alone with my thoughts because I think too much and remember shitty stuff'? Yeah well that's literally me. I think things through too much and get myself really worked up and then I end up like, having some sort of anxiety attack and I forget how to breathe and stuff and it sucks.

Yes.

And I keep seeing how talented everyone is and you're all good at writing and/or art and you're all pretty and funny and awesome and I can't look at anything I create because I see how shit it all is and I can't look in the mirror or at photos of me because I just see all the flaws and ugh, my mum thinks I need to see a psychiatrist because of it, she was looking at books on how to fix low self esteem today at the Library and I was like ¬_¬ And just, ugh, I can't draw, I can't play guitar, I can't play violin, I can't write, I look like shit, I'm annoying, I'm loud, I make offensive jokes when I'm hyper and I get annoyed at everyone so easily and just argh, Sorry, I just need to let this out somewhere.

Is this 200 words?

It better be, if Mibba deletes this I'll shoot, like, a duck or something. And I like ducks, they're cute.

DONT MAKE ME HURT THE DUCKIES.

Yeah I'm gonna go and lurk on tumblr, spamming my black and white blog with depressing posts.

xx
August 18th, 2012 at 11:08pm