My Recommendations by ms blue skies (TwoFandoms)

First of all I would like to point out something. If you are not mentioned, don't get offended. I know you're there, I've read one or two of your stories, and I'm positive that they're good. All I'm saying is that its not the bestest of the best. The list underneath is, I think, the bestest of the best of all the Fanfictions I have read.

Its all in order, from first to last, and I've lessened it to five. This one is the strictest of all my lists, so please, don't be offended, I'm just expressing what I think.

One Direction




Fluff gets to me. A lot. And best friends. And something that becomes bitter. It's just... everything I love in stories, and she has done it. Wonderful story, beautifully written, and my favourite of all One Direction Fanfictions. Please, Head North has been finished, so now that I thought, which one was the best? And I came up with this one. I hope she updates soon c: I'm a huge fan of hers.



Brilliam. Simply brilliam. Ed Sheeran, anthropophobia (my cousin has it), snow, winter, good writing, everything a story needs to get my attention. I love it. Second season of carousels;, and I can't wait for the rest of it. So glad she took upon my idea, means she likes it. Wonderful story, only two chapters long, but her updates really are worth it. Shoutout to carousels;



The first thing that comes into my mind when I read it is "Damn! Its so well-written!" But really, its amazing how chasing and heather can both shake a story. This is not your tipical love/hate story, because or once it is one sided. I absolutely love it and I cannot wait for more. I especially like the simple layout too.



Absolutely in love. This story is a bit of darkly twisted, but I love dark plots, as you can see in one of my stories (Her Name Is Alice). I love this story and every single way the author portraits the characters. I fell in love with the main OC from the beginning, and I'm sad that it has so little chapters. I just read them over and over again. Also, the author is absolutely lovely.



Cute plot, cute characters, and the main character, which has a beautiful name, by the way, is absolutely lovable. It's the kind of person you wish to know in real life. I love Joanna, I love how she writes the characters, and the plot is like nothing I've read before. "I'll be your reality, Jo" It sends me on high fangirling time. Big time, really. Goes on my top standards.

Justin Bieber




I think it was the second trailer that conquered me. I love the trailers, the promo, the plot, the banner, the layout, the story, the characters, the writing, the everything. heatherlight is an amazing writer, and she deserves an award for everything she has done in mibba. Now, back to the story, I can very well tell you that I've never read something like that. The plot, and how she portraits Justin, is absolutely incredible. I'm a fan of hers. A great fan.



It's a very nice story. Flows inside your mind. If you read it out loud, words flow in your tongue. I really like it. The author portraits her main character with a very expressive mind and (oh my god, Wake Me Up has just started to play on my iTunes, sorry if I get emotional now) I've seen just how well she can write. There are some parts in which you can relate to the main character a lot. My friend is going through the same "friend's older brother" thing, but hers is much more... tricky. Makes me think I can actually understand her. Love the story.



heatherlight's take on my story As Long As You Love Me. She morphed it a bit to fit her style of writing, and I must say it's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see what she has in mind for the next trailer or the next chapter. As always, fan of hers.



Wonderfully written, good love triangle, which threw me off at first. But then I read the first chapter and everything was solved. Good writer. Good plot. Good characters. Good story. Period. Love it too, and one of my favourites.

5. More


Absolutely bonkers for this fic. In love. The author knows how to write, the characters are well developed and the plot is absolutely amazing if you're a big JB fan. I think everyone portraits Justin differently, kind of how we want our ideal guy to be. Either we put him cocky or we put him really sweet and nice. I like cocky Justin, I won't deny it, and this story feeds my brain like a fucking drug. Love it.

☯ ♥ ✌ ✖


August 19th, 2012 at 10:24pm