Spilling the Truth to Him.

This blog is related to my previous journal, and if you feel like being kind and reading it, do so, if not, you'll get the obvious gist if you just read this one. ;)

I wrote a note to this to Austin, who's completely wonderful, just in case I decide I want to tell him how I feel. Read it and give me your lovely thoughts. :)

I have to tell you something and it could make things awkward, but I don't really care right now because I'm tired of pretending and lying.

Besides, you probably already know what I'm going to tell you.

I like you. I liked you before I even knew Kate liked you. I haven't even told her because it's not something she needs to know; it doesn't matter because I know you really like her. The only reason I'm even telling you is because it seems to keep coming up. Who do I like? No one. Psh, liar. Am I trying to flirt with you? No. Yes. I don't know. I say what I say; I say whatever comes to my mind and if happens to be considered flirting, I'm sorry.

I dont want to become between Kate and you, that's exactly what I've been fighting to not do this whole time. That's partly why I didn't tell you when you asked who I liked and why I haven't told her. I didn't want to confuse you or freak you out. That's why I kept encouraging you two to go after each other. I didn't want to change the fact that you're great friends to me, and I don't want that to change. Not now. Not ever.

So, go after her. You go and be the awesome guy I know you to be, and I'll be there cheering you two on, because you guys deserve that and more.

I just thought you should know.
August 20th, 2012 at 02:02am