I Want to Write Something... But What?

You heard me. I want to write something. I was talking to dexter on Tumblr and Facebook earlier and both of us really want to write but our muses are kind of gone. I generally write fanfiction but I'm not inspired enough. I can't think of anything really.

I recently recruited a friend over to Mibba (MysticSongbird, go give her a welcome message :D) and after reading her story in progress (give her a comment please?), the feeling of wanting to write intensified. I've had this idea for a story for a while. Not to sure if I actually want to pursue it though.

Do you ever have a moment when you have a great story in your head but you just can't put it down on paper? That's me with this idea. I don't want to ruin it and I've sort of hit a brick wall with it.

Guh.

I think I'll work on writing some other things. I've recently been interesting in shrining. Shrining is making a website dedicated to a character or celebrity or whatever the heck you want. Basically like a fansite but more than that. You write essays, you analyze the character's personality, you go in depth into their role in their story, etc. I find it so fascinating, I'm definitely trying to make a shrine in the near future!
August 20th, 2012 at 06:58am