The Bourne Legacy | Second date

So, little bit of back-story. A few weeks ago, maybe a month, this boy I had been friends with for over a year now asked me out. I accepted and we went on our first date two weeks after he asked me because he had to go away to his grandparents. We had another date last night.

It was nice, we went to see the Bourne Legacy, and most of the time I really didn't get much because I haven't watched the first two, buuut it was nice anyway. We went to chill in the parking lot after, just sitting on the grass. We almost got run over a few times, because of how we were sitting. One of the cars was filled with guys who kind of just smirked at us and let us be. The second was a couple (I think) in a Hummer who parked right next to us. They apologized once they got out, it was actually pretty funny.

I'm still waiting for something more than hugging to just happen. Not even kissing, just holding hands, is that too much to ask?

This movie though, it set itself up for a sequel so bad.

I don't want to TELL him I want it, but then again I am his second girlfriend ever.

I don't know what I'm doing, do I tell him what I want or hope he takes the hint eventually?
August 20th, 2012 at 09:20pm