Yay!!/UGHHHH.

my blog got deleted for being too short! (BOO!)
this is the original post:

Readers! (AKA Sam, Hi!)
I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY!!! if you don't know me/arent British, you wont know how big of a deal this is for me, but seriously, OMG. i screamed, and cried a bit, ngl.
this is a huge deal, because one day, i'm gonna be a journalist!
Also, unless we talk a lot you probably won't know i was really worried about passing A Level Psychology, but i did it! i took a re-sit exam and my grade for that module went from an E to a B, which is huge! it pushed my overall grade from a U to a D, which meant i got enough points to get into Uni!
I start my course on 17th Sept, and i'm so excited!! :D

thats pretty much it, but yeah...

I was just about to post another one so i'll add it here, i guess...
it's kind of an update on a previous blog (which i cant remember what i titled it)
Basically, anyone that actually knows me will know how much i hate being lied to (and yes, i do count avoiding the question and not telling the truth as a lie) so i'm really quite pissed off. After an awesome day with my best friends (town, then to his, then cinema, then stopped off at hers for a bit) and then me and her were talking about them and its all just UGH.
they need to decide whether theyre actually gonna go out, or stop frikking flirting and propositioning eachother ><
and i felt really awkward earlier, because they were properly flirting, and i was just like "oh, i'll go sit in different room and leave you to it" and it was like a third wheel, and i just didnt really wanna be there.
idk it's just really annoying me now, i want things to go back to how they were before all the awkwardness! >< damn people.

thats enough for now i guess.
byeee (:
August 20th, 2012 at 10:49pm