Formally known as Stubbthoye

So today I decided to be adventurous and change my username. It’s been the same since 8th grade, and I really didn’t like it anymore.

I know, rebellious, right?

Actually I’m not used to changing anything, so this is a big deal for me. Almost as big a deal as painting my room, which I am also doing.

And I’m always doing artsy stuff on canvas, so you’d think I’d be good with paint, right?

Wrong. So wrong it’s funny.

So far I’ve successfully painted the ceiling, the carpet and myself. I might have gotten some on the wall in the process, so it’s a sorta halfway success. More of a hot mess, though.

I’m a very bad decorator. My idea of making my room pretty has so far ended up with piles of junk that I refuse to throw out, and purple paint everywhere. On the plus side, I bought some extremely breakable stuff to hang up, figuring that I can stop being the world’s biggest klutz for about half an hour, and actually get stuff hung up on the wall.

This is also a bit of an adventure. See, I’m no good with a hammer either. I made a hole in my Grandma’s wall yesterday trying to hang up a mirror to cover a different hole.

It’s a talent, really.

It’s days like these that make me think I ought to become a demolitions expert. But I’d probably screw that up and end up renovating the building instead.

Sometimes you just can’t win.

Unless you’re me.

Then you never win.
August 21st, 2012 at 12:57am