Can't stand [a7x] fanfics that...

Have heavy emo/scene girls as the main characters

Parents hate their daughter but give her money to "keep her out the way"

Involve actual real life partners. This is fanfic people, why include them and make them be bitches!?

Really super cliché plots.

Stories that drag out really badly.

Kidnap stories where the girl falls in love with the kidnapper instantly.

Rushed beginning stories.

Cliché high school stories.

Characters falling in love in the next chapter.

Main character has no flaws, is perfect in every way, always beautiful etc.

Emo girls

Emo girls

Scene girls

Scene girls

Arranged marriages

Stories that aren't believable or realistic. (if you are writing fantasy/vampire etc type stories make it believable, like true blood, buffy etc.)

Have bad grammar. Re-read through your chapters people. The odd typo might escape your eyes but its obvious when the author hasn't bothered to re-read.

Hipster girls.

Yourself 2.0

A girl has one of the guy's kid and never tells him and then suddenly moves back.

A past with a guy, and the girl leaves but then comes back because of a family problem.

The guys meeting a fan after the concert and asking them to come on tour with them and the girl is a bitch to the one she ends up with and they fall in love.

An all girl band touring with them and each girl gets with the guy that plays the same instrument of.

The girl hates the guy but then realizes she loves him and he loves her.

Don't give everything away in ONE huge paragraph. Space out everything. Don't introduce the character, let the readers get to know them.

Main girl getting hit by her boyfriend and the guys seeing it and protecting her then asking her to come on tour with them.

this is MY opinion. so don't have a wig.
feel free to add anything!
update: don't leave stupid rants about this. if you don't like it or agree then don't leave a comment, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!
also this is directed to the ONLY fanfiction i read, avenged sevenfold. not any others. so if you stumble upon this then you're in the wrong fandom.
August 22nd, 2012 at 03:43am