new fanfic ohohoho

Good evening. My last blog got deleted :'c But I hope you all got my twitter :o if you didnt then you should tell me and I will link you and force you to follow me. And if you don't have twitter then you will make one....or else. u_u

Anyway though that's not the point in this blog. I was sitting at school today half falling asleep and being ill because my head has been in agony all day (stupid head) and I ended up daydreaming about Smatkins...which happens far too often to be normal but anyway, it's not as if I mind. And I overheard someone talking about one of the old teachers from my school who got arrested for being a pedo and having sex with two fifteen year old girls in a cupboard at lunch.... (which is ew because he was almost going to be one of my teachers but then he got arrested and I got someone else instead so I was saved) anyway the girls didn't even get raped by him they actually liked him...

What was I saying.

Oh yeah, anyway I started thinking about teacher x student fics after that and I'd been debating on whether or not to write one for a while but I have some ideas so I think I will. Even though I have like 5 ongoing fanfics that seem to have just...stopped. o_o I'll update them soon I promise >.< But I can't update my collab one until Beth does...BETH. UPDATE IT PLS.

Anyway this looks like 200 words and It's hopefully appropriate except for some random pedo teacher stuff so yes I have homework and some studying to do so

Should I write a teacher student fanfic?

YAY OR NAY

thank you u_U
August 22nd, 2012 at 07:18pm