Arrow Through The Heart Update On Status

As some of you may or may not have noticed as of right now I have deleted Arrow Through The Heart. I apologize to those of you who were reading it and had enjoyed the 3 chapters I did have posted. I had high hopes for that story!!!!! As usual with all of my stories, they are usual not pre-planned or pre-written. Whenever the inspiration for a certain chapter hits me I usually write it out and post it.

The only thing I usually have planned for my stories is the beginning, most of the plot, and the ending!!!! The rest of it I just go with what my head and heart tell me!!!!

The last couple of days I've been trying to write out chapter 4 for it and it just wasn't coming out the way I wanted it to. It was just coming out one big conffudled mess. So with that I decided that my head is just not into that story as of right now.

So I deleted it and I may end up posting it again sometime. I'm not sure if it will be in a few days or a few weeks, or even a few months. But I think with what I have planned for 'Arrow Through The Heart' I'm just going to have to sit down and reconstruct it and plan that story out and write it out.

But I will put it up again at some point and time!!!!
August 22nd, 2012 at 10:40pm