Dear Cute Gym Employee

I loved the little flirting you did, it was great and you're cute as f*ck. However, I would have appreciated it if you had asked for my number because I gladly would've given to you. So next time, get your sh*t together and ask for it.

That would be great, thanks.

-x-

No, but seriously, Mibba. He was so freakin' cute that I didn't mind when he would come over and pretty much try to get me to push myself more because of the fact that he took notice of where I was, what i was doing and came over to me. Like, I was just walking on the treadmill, minding my own business with Florence + the Machine's acoustic version of Shake It Out playing when this cute f*cker just gets on the treadmill next to me and starts talking to me. Then moved on over to the one on my other side and was just like, "So, what are you doing?" What does it look like I'm doing? Admiring you from a distance as I work out, obviously. No, I didn't say that but it was true.

But before then when I was on one of the ab machines, he came up to me and was trying to tell me how far up I need to bring my knees. I knew how far up I was suppose to go but I had already done three sets, I think, and I was just tired. He was like, "Well, I don't want you to waste your time." To which I was completely honest and told him that I honestly wasn't even in the mood to be there at that point and when he asked why I was there then, I told him because I need to get myself back into the habit of going. Then he was just like, "And because you knew I'd be here."

Did I know he'd be there? No. Was I hoping? Yes. After I saw him there yesterday, I was hoping that he'd be there again today and every time that I go from now on. And although I answered with a semi-sarcastic "of course", I was completely serious. A small part of my reason for going to the gym was in hopes of seeing this cute f*ck.

But, alas, he didn't ask for my number which bums me out. Maybe the next time that I go, he'll talk to me again and.. yeah. Fingers crossed he's not seeing anyone!

Also, best part of all this, it made me stop thinking about the guy that I liked. Well, I guess I still kind of like him but I'm trying to get over that and this just helped get him out of my head.

-x-

I'm sure none of you have noticed my absence. I have no excuse other than it's the summer and I was to take advantage of whatever time I can spend in my pool or at the beach when it's beautiful out. But yeah, my life isn't exciting so as usual, nothing new going on. le sigh.

But how are you?

-x-

Here, enjoy these adorable jerks.

Image
August 23rd, 2012 at 04:17am