Rant | Starting College | Questions

I wasn't planning on writing an entry but seeing that I'm not doing anything I thought I should get a few things off my mind.

Two things I just want to talk about dealing with friends. Today I went to Target before work to try and get a bookbag for school while my parents looked for some shoes for my little brother. So I went off to look at some underwear and I ran into a friend of mine from school. I said hey *insert name* and bascially she acted like she didn't know me. She said hey but ignored me afterwards. Usually when I see her around school she would always call me by this nickname she gave me but today she acted as if we weren't friends at all. More like just some person she went to school with. I want to bring it to her attention but I feel as if shouldn't because what's the point. I barely talk to her outside of school so why bother. Meh.

Second thing. So pretty much all summer my best friend barely texted me and when I would text her she acted as if she never wanted to talk to me. She would reply with one worded messages or not reply at all. Now that college is starting soon (we're going to the same school) tomorrow our college is having a party. Out of no where she texts me asking if I can give her a ride home after the party. I don't mind but its like out of the whole summer you barely texted me and now that you need something you text me.

Moving on, I can't believe college starts in a week for me. I hope I still have time to blog, and try at least write something and also hang out with my boyfriend. Speaking of writing, I'm really trying to get a few chapters done for my new hiddlesworth story and a few others. I've just been busy with work, and my blog.

1. Should I bring the Target incident up to her?

2. Would you give your friend a ride even if she/he ignored you basically the whole summer?

3. What's your favorite Marvel film?
August 23rd, 2012 at 06:34am