My Favourite Authors

So yeah, this will depress some people and cheer up others, but I decided I had to do it. I'm choosing my favourite authors based on their stories and their personality, which means I know them personally or at least I know them. So I may like your stories (and so you will be mentioned on a list at the bottom of the entrie), but not know you, so it's fine, guys, really, don't get offended if you're not here. Yall are great. I swear c:

So first on my list comes

chasing carousels;

She's amazing; as a writer and as a person. I've come to love her in the little time I've been on Mibba. And I've been very little. Two months ago I would have never believed that I could come to be so close to someone via internet, and Micah changed that. She's funny, nice, understanding, Dutch (chuckle here) and she gets to me very deep. Senior now, Micah is amazing. I think I simply love her.

With her writing skills she has touched the hearts of Killjoys, Directioners or simple readers. I think she has a talent that not even Laura Gallego could reach, although she writes in a different language. I think they're both very similar save Micah writes in a way in which you feel everything the main character feels. I cried so hard with a story of hers in particular. I really hope she never stops writing, because she really does it like no one else. I'd quit Mibba in a second and erase all of my stories if she left. She's the favourite of many of you, and I know so.

So starting from making you guys read of her fics, I'm going to start with you guys reading Chasing Carousels, a Louis story that has everthing I love. The main characters are amazing and she has a great way of portraying them.

Then, also, please read this heartbreaking story called Carve, which is a Harry story and won't leave you unsatisfied with the ending. One of my favourite stories, definitely.

She's also making a cowrite with heatherlight, who is also mentioned in this entrie. I love their story, which is a Louis one, and it's called My Heart Has Started To Separate. I personally think it's brilliant. These two authors are amazing, but the way Micah sticks to the main problem (something that most writers seem to avoid) is incredible. A piece of art.

And finally, one of-- ahem, no, the best Niall Horan fanfiction I have ever read in my life, and it isn't even finished! Chromatically Challenged will completely fill your fluffless and romanticless heart with warmth. Good plot, credible story, and great characters, again. I love how chasing carousels; can write her characters, really. She has a talent.

------------------------

Second comes

heatherlight

Now, some of you may not know her. She's more into rock, My Chemical Romance, dark twist. She wishes to be a sixties kid, and she has a great personality. Low self esteem, but don't most of us have that? She has been writing for now five years... or five an a half. And her stories aren't as valorated as before. I think she's a great girl, and I've met her personally. Besides being gorgeous, she also has a great imagination and a sharp tongue. But a lot of humour, nonetheless. She's Spanish, and that's how we met. Nice girl, nice face c:

Her stories... pfff... she writes amazing stories. It's the creativity in which she writes it, what may attract me, but if I had to choose her best quality I would choose the description. In-cre-di-ble. Amazing. Absolutely stunning. Here's a little piece that has me enchanted;

It had a gothic tone to it, the burgundy carpets and curtains large and splendorous. The velvet like cloths spread around the tables and the over made details overwhelmed my sight as we walked further down the hall. It was very big, very extensive. I was afraid to talk just in case my voice would bounce off the walls and destroy the whole thing. There were intricate painting on the sides of people who seemed too serious, and I wondered just from where these castle was made, or better said, for what purpose.

Isn't it wonderful? It's from a cowrite she has with one of her friends, and it's an original. But my favourite story from her has to be The Jukebox, which is a story I gave up on and gave it to her. She took care of it and has cherised it by writing in a style that has me stunned. She twisted it in a way that it isn't dark either happy, simply cloudy. I like it. Her character has personality and from then, she started planning Justin Bieber fanfictions. You guys should really check out heatherlightfics.tumblr.

I found this on her tumblr, and these are basically the ideas she's got.

Image

She's a great artist; she makes banners, layouts, and also TRAILERS. I think she even made a trailer for [url=www.mibba.com/Member/294427/]cloudy skies.[/url] (amazing author too). She made me a banner and layout, and she also does lots of things if you guys ask. Nothing in exchange. She's a sweetheart.

------------------

Third and final, we got

iron and wine.

Um... pretty? Check. Nice? Check. Good writer? Check. Amazing? Check. Perfect? Double triple check. I think, out of the rest of the authors of Mibba that don't know me that well, iron and wine. was the only one who decided to get to know me. She went up to my profile and just asked about my day. She genuinely cares about people. She's gorgeous, and I really love her. I don't know what I would've done without her...

Stories? A LOT c:

My personal favourite is Shore, but there are lots of more stories for your tastes. I recommend them all. Go read them here. I'm too lazy to point out the lot of them that I like, so I'll keep it short because I'm tired and I want to read a bit, sorry Kayla! :C

Anyway. She's amazing, she's a good writer, she has amazing plots, and she's an artist. She's on the top three, as you can see, and that's a bit hard, considering I'm very stric with this. Very... picky.

-------------------

With that, you've got my favourite authors. But here's my usual list of recommendations;

chasing carousels;
heatherlight
iron and wine.
onlythegooddieyoung
dawn of light
blown away;
Danimurphy27
djtommo
kerlceyarmstrong
befearless;
Minnesota518
August 23rd, 2012 at 10:55pm