Okay, let's try that again. (I AM REALLY EXCITED)

I saw Green Day today, in this beautiful, goddamn tiny, intimate venue. Shepherd's Bush Empire in London. I mean like, one minute, I heard a rumour they were playing Reading. Next minute, I hear about a secret show and it thus became my god-given quest to get to that show and relive my 14-16 year old memories. I'd taken it upon me to get to the barrier. It wasn't an option. I WAS going to get to that barrier. No matter how many bitches I had to fight, I was going to get to that barrier.
Anyway, long story short. I got to the barrier. RIGHT between Billie and Mike, I had an amazingly clear view of Tre as well. (The gap between the stage and the barrier was fucking TINY as well).
It was SO intense. Like, the crowd were ridiculously violent. I think I've broken my internal organs and dislocated a few limbs......
Anyway, tonight has been amazing. And the whole day of queuing wasn't too bad either, I spent the whole day with two other awesome fans who I haven't seen for a long time. I smoked shit loads of weed too. Good!
Both Tre and Mike acknowledged me numerous times during the set! 'The chick with the tongue ring'
and and and I was filmed loads by camera dudes as I was smack in the middle of the barrier.
Can't wait to see pictures!
AND
tomorrow, I'm off to Reading Festival, where on Saturday I shall see Green Day (my babies) again. <3
August 24th, 2012 at 01:54am