As Long as you Love Me and Schmelps (again)

After lazing around and doing nothing all month week, I finally decided to put something up. It's not really thought out, because it was a spur of the moment thing, but... drums please... my new story is somewhat inspired by JUSTIN BIEBER's "As long as you love me" or whatever the hell it's called. And this is crazy because 1) I hate that song and 2) I hate that song.

And you know that part where he's like:
As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
.

The cynic in me was like, "FOOL, IF WE WERE STARVING/HOMELESS/BROKE, I WOULD DUMP YOUR AZZ,"

If I were in that situation, or something close to it, I would feel like love isn't enough. Maybe it's fine for the both of us, but what if I wanted a kid? Putting them through that isn't cool. I'm just saying that sometimes love isn't enough.

But that's the theme Wonderwall is going to take. Of course, it's going to be based on my views of love and this whole thing I've been rambling about.

Also, thanks to those who have subscribed/commented/recommended, it truly means a lot to me! Like, I love you guys.

- - - -

And clearly because I'm still crying obsessing over schmelps, this is the best article ever:

In order to let Phelps go, maybe we all just need to say, for one final time, what we’ll miss. I’ll start.

• ‘Shipping him and his training partner Allison Schmitt. I know he has a girlfriend, and she’s referred to him as a brother, but he’s always talking about how much Schmitty makes him smile, and this photo of them holding hands and jumping into the pool at the start of their last workout together has the When Harry Met Sally… fan in me hoping they’ll end up together in three months 12 years and three months. — Orignal source [ x ]
August 24th, 2012 at 05:18pm