30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22

What do you want your future to be like?

- - - - -

What do I want my future to be like? I just want to be happy, whatever I'm doing. I want to be photographing with AP Magazing (or any other music magazines) and I want to have my own business established. My goal is to be making a stable income with my photography, have paid off my student loans, and to be married with children.

That's what I'd love my future to be like.

I want a family, someone to lay with at night and to hold me close, and I want to be doing what I love, which is photography. I really hope I can achieve these things in my life, because I know that if I do, anything else will be a bonus :)

As I've said before, I want my daughter to be named Lydia, and my son to be named Anchor. Should I have 2 daughters, the second one will be Aria, and should I have another son, his name will be Ezria. :P

Also, in my future, I'd like to be making a difference in animal abuse, child abuse, and rape victims, as well as help some kind of therapy movement that will give people the anonymous therapy they needed to help themselves through their situations.

I know it kind of sounds like a pipe dream, but I just want to make a difference, a positive one.

I want to cut down the euthanization of innocent little animals in homeless shelters, I want to start an EFFECTIVE charity that helps end child abuse in America, I want to start an EFFECTIVE charity that helps educate women and men on how to fight off a rape victim, and I want to start my own therapy hotline...

You might call me crazy, and that's okay.

But I know what I want and what would make me happy :)
August 25th, 2012 at 05:14am