Hearts Before Parts.

So, Uhmm... If you are homophobic, then get the fuck out. Because I have a confession to make. That I'm no longer scared of saying.

I'm pansexual. And you most likely have no idea what that means, so I'll tell you, Pansexual, is when you fall in love with someone, not for there gender, or what they look like. You fall In love with them for who they are. The personality. And yes, I have had a crush on a girl, love knows no gender. My best friend id BI, and my biological dad is too. So yes, I have had some hard times, dealing with my father, and my step-father at times, but no, that is not why I'm pansexual. I don't believe in religion, because It creates division, but I DO believe that everyone has a right to be themselves. I know people are going to hate me for this, people always find a reason to hate you. Most of my family is homophobic. Because they really religious, but I think that it's no different, then me having a boyfriend, than me having a girlfriend. I had confided in someone a while ago, I met them online because it's easier to talk to someone you probably will never meet, then someone you'll see the next day. Her name was Cassie. I thought she was my best friend, I thought I could trust her. So i confessed, and she told me that it was a crime. Come to find out, she's Christian. (I have nothing against any religion, just to notify you.) But If we're going to die, we might as well commit a crime right? (Modern Day Escape Obsession :3) I have no problem saying this, but I've always been scared of anyone's reaction. I wrote written the word 'PRIDE' across my converse, and that sent out a lot of signals. My mom has asked me a couple of times, If I was a lesbian. Of coarse, My answer will always be no, because I don't like boys, and I don't like girls. I fall in love with PEOPLE. Not Boys, or Girls, or jocks, or cheerleaders. I fall for people who have a really great personality. I told one of my friends, at school. And she asked me, 'So do I have to worry about in love with me?'. I just want all of my 'friends' that I have met online, your my best friends, Even if I develop a crush on you, I wouldn't hide it! All my friends are cute anyways :)
August 25th, 2012 at 07:15am