Friends forever even if your gone <3

There are some people that come and go in life. But some stay with you forever even if its only in your heart. That one friend that could fix anything with a smile, the one friend that was there no matter what. But all i have now are memories sure they will soon fade away in time. But for now i remember everything. How i made you day when you were grounded and i sneaked in your house just to get you a Christmas present that you had been wanting for ages. How you would walk by my classroom and just stand there and make a funny face. You were there when i was at my low point in life to help me get threw it. And i was there for you as well. We helped each other there is no denying that, we made each others day. With every smile, with every joke, with every day shared together. I know we made the BEST of are 3 year friendship and even now when you had to chose love over friendship and move away i still fill close to you. I count every second till the day you come back for a visit so see your smile and to tell you everything that has been going on with me. Just thinking about you and are past makes me smile. Skipping school, singing to music in the mall as loud as we could, to me being the first person that you would call when you would get ungrounded. Yes there are point's were we would fight and argue but what friends don't, we got threw them though and now. I dont know were we are now your gone and chose your girlfriend who has cheated on you multiple times, over me the one that was there holding you and soaking up all those tears when you found out. You were heart broken i know but yet you still went back to her. But in the end i know im not mad at you, the day you come back i will hug you and hold on as tight as i can hoping that you dont leave again. I know you will thought you now have a family to take care of, and maybe someday we will reconnect and be there for one another again. There is no maybe to that though i know we will, i can't keep up staying away from you any longer and soon i will find a way to talk to you no matter what the out come will be. I need you best friend now more then ever, i need you.

But forever in my heart are friendship shall stay. <3
August 25th, 2012 at 08:32am