A little of everything!

I start school on Monday!! I will be a in 11th grade. Which means? Prom!! I can't wait to know the theme. Oh and by the dress! Going to try to convence my best friend Savanah to go with me. She says she doesn't think she will want to. I was come on Prom! We talked about this sing 5 grade. My mom is happy about it to. She was like your my little girl look at how old you are getting.

My brother got a new job. So proud of him. I can't believe he is going to be 23. He's so old. He sAys he's not but I Am like you have a apartment with your girlfriend of two years. Your old. He then told me that I was to old to say he was to old. I was like whatever!

My friend Angela and I both have green pants now! She says that makes up twins. I was like yeah ok.

I should be starting to drive this year. I will be able to drive by next year. My mom and dad say to watch out for the walking trees. I yelled at them for that. I was like it was one time. And I didn't even run into the tree.

What else? Oh my mom said she may convence my dad to let me go to New York to see a broadway play. But I don't think it will happen. But I hope because I really want to.

So far I have history with my friend Erica. I had her for history last year. But I won't have Chelsey. She decided to move. It's so going to be boring without her at lunch. I have a, can you believe this, a class I don't know what to call it. But you arrange flowers. And I have my two hour cooking class. And theater arts 2. I hope I have more classes with my friends.
August 26th, 2012 at 08:00am