Tarot Card Readings

OK as most of you probably already know I have been putting up the meanings for Tarot cards up on my blog for the past few days and though I will continue to do that I also wanted everyone to know that if they ever wanted a reading that they could just message me and I will be happy to them reading.

However before you think about getting a reading this is how readings work. There are 22 cards and out of those cards you must pick 6 numbers between 1 and 22 so that I may pick your cards and give you your reading. If we were standing in the same room then you could just point to them or draw them yourselves, but since this is an online reading you have to pick six numbers instead.

in all there are 78 Tarot cards, however, the way that it works is that I'm supposed to shuffle the deck every time after each reading and draw another set 22 cards and then out of those 22 cards you are supposed to pick six.

The six cards represent

1. How you feel about yourself now.
2. What you most want at this moment
3. Your fears
4. What is going for you
5. What is going against you
6. Outcome

I'm into the supernatural so I don't mind giving anyone a reading, I promise you that I will never lie to you about your readings and that I will follow all of the rules so that I never mess your readings up.

The choice is yours but just know that I will always be willing to give you a reading.
August 26th, 2012 at 09:26am