I'm so inspired right now

I've decided to start writing again. Except I'm doing it differently this time. :)

I'm going to continue with ones that I've started and finish them. Everytime I say that, though, I post one or two more chapters and then stop. Well, no. I'm not going to do that this time. I'm going to write whenever I'm inspired but I'm not going to post it here. I'm going to save it to my computer and wait until I'm finished to share it with the world. That way, I don't feel like I'm letting people down.

Then when I finish them I'm going to publish them.
On Kindle Direct Publisher.

Has anyone heard of that? I want to try it. You can sell your book on there for however much you want, I guess. And it's not a physical book. You can sell it as like a pdf or anything. I think that's the only downside that you can't sell it as a physical book. but I don't really care. If I sell it like this, it doesn't cost me anything. They probably take a percentage out of what I'm getting paid, but oh well. I don't want to have to pre-pay to publish my book.

And I'll probably sell it kind of cheap.

And then, if I get that far, I'm going to encourage you all to buy it, k.
August 26th, 2012 at 10:04pm