Freaking out.

So. I'm starting my sophomore year tomorrow. I'm a little nervous, to say the least. I'm sitting around, texting my friend (we're still Potter and Snape), eating Hot & Spicy Cheez-Its, and listening to Jersey by Mayday Parade over and over again. It's either that or every single Sleeping With Sirens song. So, the thing is, I'm super paranoid. I have this horrible feeling that someone's watching me and it's not every once in while--it's 24/7, no kidding. I already said something about it. But it's really bad. And I'm freaking out a little bit because of it. Oh, I nearly had a heart attack last night because my mom said that she read some of one of my stories that I wrote and then she was like 'well, you sure say the f-word a lot' and I freaked out inside because I'm not allowed to cuss but I do it all the time when they can't hear me. But she was like 'but I'm not getting onto you because your writing is your writing' and outside I was just like 'oh' and 'mhm' but inside I was having a mental breakdown. But it's still on a flash drive and I don't know what story it is and I'm freaking out and I hope that she doesn't read anymore and I can't stop thinking about it and I don't want to ask her about it or anything, and ughghghghghghghgh. I'm freaking out. But she said that it was good. And my use of grammar and punctuation made it sound sophisticated and mature and shit. I was like 'hmm..' because I was still freaking out. And that was yesterday. I'm having a huge nervous breakdown internally right now. I can't handle it. What with my paranoia about school tomorrow that everyone will be laughing at me and now this. I'm freaking out. I'm freaking out. On the upside, I'm going to see Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens when they come here for the Collide With The Sky tour and I'm just going with my friend and it's less than 2 months away and I'm so excited but I'm still FREAKING OUT.
August 27th, 2012 at 01:57am