Story Sequel Question!

Okay, so I started a sequel to Trouble-Maker, which I've already posted about in the blogs. But I was wondering if the people subscribed to Trouble-Maker will get an email saying I created a sequel?

I know I've gotten an email for a sequel in the past, but is that still a feature here on Mibba?

And since I need more words, I'm going to tell you guys a little bit about my stories, since I don't know what else to do!

My story was called Trouble-Maker and it's a Ronnie Radke romance. It's kind of a relaxed story. There's not a lot of drama, but it's not boring. It's one of my favorites. It's about the daughter of Brett Gurewitz and his determination to keep her away from everything wrong with the music industry. Especially the musicians that are wrapped up in it.

But Atticus has a different idea. When she meets Ronnie Radke, the epitome of what her father doesn't want her dating, she feels a connection with him that she can't really deny. It was 70 chapters long and ended without a lot to wrap up, but in the sequel, they return home from tour and are trying to live normal lives while balancing their families, jobs, and each other. Including Atticus's dad, who despises the idea of Ronnie being with Atticus at all. Even after 16 months of their relationship.

The first story is Trouble-Maker.

The sequel is Infinite.

Back to my question though, do people get notifications for sequels?
And if you don't know, check out one of my stories! (:
August 27th, 2012 at 05:04am