Can you imagine?

I'm kinda new to this whole blog thing..

But I was having a moment were I needed to just talk. Not that anyone is going to read this. Believe me, you definatly don't have to.

I have started the long road of recovery. Even though I probably should've started a very long time ago. I'm finally ready to reach out and take the hand of help. I can't exactly tell you why I have waited so long to do so. Maybe because I thought that I could fix myself on my own. I guess that's what destroyed me so much that I was laying in a hospital, holding my best friend's hand.

I know that some people will say that they feel so emotionally drained that they can't get out of bed anymore. That's me. I can't even imagine standing in front of that mirror and convincing myself that it's going to get better in days to come. I beat myself up. That may sound really bad. But the doctor told me I had "ticks." Awesome. That makes everything so much better, and not so stressful. NOT. I hate it, when I walk into school and people ask how I got these bruises and scratch marks. It's not easy telling people that you did it to yourself...

Nonetheless, I shouldn't be ranting on about stuff like that.
I'm currently listening to You Had Me At Hello by A Day To Remember. <3
Drinking apple juice.
And thinking... about.. EVERYTHING.
Literally.

Any thought that could be racing through someone's head, is going through mine. And I can't sleep. Tried taking my sleep pills. Not working.

Anyway, I thought I'd take a moment to rant. Don't worry, I probably won't rant alot.
August 27th, 2012 at 07:01am