My tattooo!

I never know how to start out a "blog". I'm still used to it being a "journal" and so now I'm like...what? How do I do this? But I'll figure it out, I guess. I kind of just want to go into saying that I got my first tattoo today. So I will.

I got my first tattoo today! It's the Oregon outline with the green heart in the middle and Home in really cool script over and my best friend got oregon with the heart and a star where Portland is. The artist I went to was super intimidating though, he had quite a few white supremacist tattoos...and I'm not white. I laughed once and he was like "NO MORE TALKING" because it made him mess up but after that he was pretty cool and I know he's a great artist so I'll probably go back to him. Everyone told me after I get one I would want to get tons more and it's true. I want more. But I'm going to wait a year before getting one just to make sure that I do want one. It's kind of stinging so I think I should tend to it. But it makes me feel soooo pretty.

I've had a hard fucking week so it felt pretty good about doing something for me, for fun. My parents have been going through a really really rough patch and they talked for about 2 weeks about getting divorced and it just made me feel so shitty. And then work has been so rough and emotionally draining. I work with kids in the foster care system and they're all like 5-7. A lot of them have mental disabilities, anxiety problems and I have to take care of 20 of them with one other person and teach them dance. It just tuckers you out.

I always say I need to get back into writing but I REALLY do. The reason I haven't is because I got a new computer and it would NOT download Word and google docs isn't working for me. I have started like 4 stories but I hate how disorganized notebooks get, and then you have type them anyway.

Also I've been thinking about starting a food blog. But I don't know how to start.

Whatever.
Bye.
August 27th, 2012 at 08:10am